Open champion Irish dancer for the Wick school.
U16 in the Western Region.
Future renowned archaeologist.
The King of Bootyism.
☥ Live in Ma'at ☥
This blog is mainly Irish Dance;
Thanks for checking it out!
☆*･゜ﾟ･* TIME FOR A WITCHY AUTUMN GIVEAWAY! *･゜ﾟ･*☆
To celebrate my 10.000 amazing followers I’ll be giving away this cozy kit to keep you warm and magickal throughout the season!
But what will you get?
- Knit leg warmers
- Fuzzy socks
- Shimmering bronze candle
- 100% natural sandal wood soap
- Vintage tea cup (I have a matching one so we can have tea together <3)
- 'Strega tea blend', loose tea hand mixed by yours truly. A strong black tea with chai and cinnamon notes.
- Organic, vegan liquerice bar
- 'Birds on branch' ring
- Plate ring
- Raw amethyst necklace (its beauty cannot be captured in photos, it has a multitude of facets and colors!)
- 15% off coupon for my shop
The only rules are that you have to be following me, and that only reblogs count :) The giveaway ends on the 15th of November! Worldwide shipping included. Remember to click the photos for full size!
Good luck <3
SOMEONE ASKED MY LATIN TEACHER WHY SHE TEACHES LATIN AND SHE
Carly-Anne Quinn from the Aaron Crosbie Academy - 10th Place in Girls U16 #gbs #gbs2014 #irishdance
harry potter quotes + snaps
hades isn’t a badass. hades named his three-headed-guard-of-the-underworld-dog spot. hades whispers to his flowers to make them grow. hades grows fruit. there’s no sun in the underworld.
hades isn’t a badass. stop saying this false…
one thing i’ve learned throughout this process is that you truly honestly have to be your own motivation, your own number 1, and your own biggest fan.
All finished 👯👏❤️